Myers’ Cocktail IV Therapy Specialist Questions and Answers
Myers’ cocktail IV therapy is effective for several health problems if you want to benefit from Myers’ cocktail IV therapy then visit Smart Choice Medical Clinic in Tyler, TX. We are conveniently located at 3347 Old Jacksonville Rd Tyler, TX 75701. For more information, please call us or request an appointment online.
- Magnesium CL
- B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12
- Calcium Gluconate
- Ascorbic Acid
What is a Myers’ Cocktail good for?
The intravenous infusion known as the Myers’ Cocktail has been proved to be an effective remedy for acute asthma attacks, migraines, fatigue (including chronic fatigue syndrome), fibromyalgia, acute muscle spasm, chronic sinusitis, upper respiratory tract infections, allergic rhinitis (hay fever), cardiovascular disease, and other disorders.
How will I feel after Myers’ Cocktail IV therapy?
As with any treatment or procedure, there is always the risk of potential side effects. A Myers’ Cocktail IV therapy can leave you with slight soreness at the injection site and you may feel a little hot. Magnesium is known to expand the blood vessels, and as a result, the infusion may cause your blood pressure to drop and make you feel light-headed. However, these relatively minor side effects are heavily outweighed by the benefits, which include:
- Stronger immune system – due to the high Vitamin C dosage, one of the primary benefits of a Myers’ IV Cocktail is a boost to your immune system enabling you to fight off colds and flu.
- Better nerve health – the Vitamin B12 contained in a Myers’ Cocktail plays a crucial role in nerve health. A deficiency of can is associated with painful nerve disorders like fibromyalgia, a condition that affects how the nerves send impulses to muscles, so a good dose of Vitamin B12 can help boost nerve health and possibly reduce symptoms like those of fibromyalgia.
- Improved memory – deficiencies of both vitamins B12 and C are associated with reduced cognitive function, often due to the effects of aging on the brain. Although the aging process can’t be halted, it can be slowed by having regular vitamin B12 and high-dose vitamin C treatments.
- Stronger bones – the calcium used in a Myers’ Cocktail can be used to treat conditions caused by low calcium levels. Calcium is vital for the normal functioning of nerves, cells, muscles, and bone and if there is not enough calcium in the blood, the body will take calcium from bones, thereby weakening them.
- Higher energy levels – B complex vitamins play an essential role in the way the body produces energy, particularly vitamin B12.
- Helps to prevent and treat migraines – studies have shown that people who suffer from migraines are likely to be magnesium deficient. Evidence suggests that an infusion of magnesium is much more effective and efficient at providing relief from an acute migraine attack than other medications.
- Improves blood health and circulation – Vitamin B12 plays a key role in the production of red blood cells, while Vitamin C helps in the cells’ absorption of iron and can help to significantly reduce bad cholesterol. Low Vitamin C levels can lead to iron-deficiency anemia.
- Helps improve mood – Vitamin B12 plays a vital role in the synthesis of serotonin, the main hormone responsible for our mood and sense of wellbeing. Healthy levels of vitamin B12 can lead to healthy levels of serotonin which, in turn, can result in a lower risk of depression, anxiety, and other mood-related conditions.
How often should you get a Myers’ Cocktail?
Myers’ Cocktails that are used to treat chronic conditions are often administered every one or two weeks, and beneficial effects can often be seen by the fourth visit. Some people, having reached these levels, are able to maintain them with monthly, or even quarterly, injections.
What vitamins are in a Myers’ Cocktail?
A Myers’ Cocktail is a combination of vitamins and minerals that consists of calcium, magnesium, B and B-complex vitamins, and vitamin C.
If you would like to know more about Myers’ Cocktail IV therapy, contact Smart Choice Medical Clinic today! We are located at 3347 Old Jacksonville Rd, Tyler, TX 75701, and the office is open five days a week: Monday to Thursday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. We are also open second Saturday of the month from 9 AM to 1 PM. We serve patients from Tyler TX, Bullard TX, Troup TX, Jacksonville TX, Dogwood City TX, Whitehouse TX, Flint TX, and Gresham TX.